Hospitality Restaurant Group (HRG) is hiring Development Project Manager.
Based in Liverpool, New York, HRG is a growing YUM! Brands Franchisee, primarily Taco Bell, with over 100 restaurants in six states. As a Project Manager for HRG, you will be responsible for all construction phases, from the initiation stage to planning, design, and building completion.
- Understanding of project objectives, including project timelines and budgets.
- Conducts pre-construction meetings, reviews bids, and recommends award of contract.
- Work with respective local municipalities, including participation in hearings and the permit process.
- Reviews contract plans and specifications for compliance with appropriate building codes and project requirements
- Ensures effective, timely written and oral communication with consultants and internal customers during all construction phases
- Work closely with Director on day-to-day issues and act as a liaison between Director, Project Site Supervisors, and Construction Managers in the field.
- Make periodic site visits as needed or required and verify expectations, including the execution of contract change orders.
- Support the review of contracts for major equipment and facility needs.
- Minimum 5 years with construction/development projects, preferably in the restaurant industry
- Must be hands-on and willing to travel occasionally
- An undergraduate degree in engineering, construction, real estate architecture, business, or related degree
- Must have robust interpersonal skills, social intelligence, and political acumen
- Ability to set personal and project priorities and be highly organized in day-to-day and longer-term planning
- Execute, track, and maintain multiple project schedules effectively.
- Demonstrated ability to procure entitlements and building permits
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven work experience in project management
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Vacation, Holidays, and Sick days
Salary – $85,000+ DOE
This position is on-site at 290 Elwood Davis Rd, Suite 320, Liverpool, NY 13088
If interested, please email your resume to Danielle Rafte at danieller@chrisphrgweb-com